Budget Strategy enables you to improve your account performance by better allocating your monthly budget based on your target goals.
Use it to monitor your monthly spending, making sure you get the highest possible reach, without exceeding your budget.
All Adcore's Budget Strategies are available from Accounts > Budget Strategy:
There are 5 different budget strategy types:
1. The Precise strategy is suited for accounts that wish to have an accurate budget per campaign. The system adjusts campaign budget based on spend potential.
Reduce over budget - In case your daily budget is exceeding the last 7 days avg. spend, the algorithm might see fit to lower your daily budget.
This way your daily budget will be aligned with your actual spend. The algorithm is taking into account the Imp share loss, so the campaigns will not be harmed.
Increase under budget - In case your daily budget isn't sufficient (based on your avg. last 7-day spend) and your campaigns are losing Imp share, the algorithm might see fit to increase your budget.
This way your daily budget will allow your campaigns to reach their full potential.
2. The Limit strategy will automatically pause campaigns once the account reaches its monthly budget. Campaigns will be automatically reactivated at the beginning of a new month, or when the budget is increased.
Perfect for accounts with a limited monthly budget and the need for a hard stop once the budget has been exhausted.
3. The Fulfill strategy will allow the system to frequently allocate budgets between different campaigns, based on their historic spending. This way you can make sure the account will meet your monthly budget goal.
Perfect for accounts with a limited monthly budget and the need for the entire budget to be spent.
4. The Optimize strategy will allow the system to smartly allocate budgets between campaigns based on your goal: clicks, conversions, or ROAS. The best performing campaign will get the highest budget priority and so on.
Set your monthly budget and your optimization goal:
5. The Responsive strategy will allow the system to adjust the daily budget according to the same day projected performance. Days in which the system projects high performance will get a budget increase and vice versa.
Perfect for accounts with a flexible budget that aim to maximize performance.
Choose when to start the budget strategy. For example, you could decide to activate it only when the budget spends a certain cut.
Create limits for budget increase/decrease with the responsiveness budget limits.