This article will explain the dynamic search campaign creation process.
Dynamic Campaigns from Adcore are based on data feeds. In order to build your campaign, make sure your data feed is ready to use. How can you prepare your data feed?
- Think about the elements in your feed that you would like to include in the campaign (Campaign Name, Ad groups division, Ads components).
- Make sure the text in your columns doesn't exceed Google's character count.
- Include your Keywords into the feed.
- Make sure your Price is updated with your currency.
For creating a dynamic search campaign we will use Keywords & Ads tabs.
First, at the left toolbar, you have to choose the channel (Google Ads/Microsoft Ads), the MCC, and the account.
In the Keywords tab:
1. Click +Keyword
2. Select your feed/feed view
3. Select "Create New" under Target campaigns (or choose target existing campaign)
1. Set a campaign name, starting budget, and load settings from an existing campaign.
2. You can create multiple campaigns in one action, by using dynamic values.
1. Set Ad groups & keywords.
2. Choose sync type in the campaign, ad group, and keyword level.
3. click the blue "Save" button and give the view a name > "Save".
1. Move to the "Ads" tab.
2. Click +Ad
3. Choose the sync type in the ads level.
1. Click +Ad and choose Text Ad/ RSA
2. Start writing the ads.
3. If you use dynamic values in the ads, make sure to include them also in the ad groups.
4. In the Final URL field, please use a static value (the domain of the website)
5. In order to use numeric values (such as price, percentages etc.), use Ad Params.
To run the campaign, click on the red "Publish" button.
Execute will run this action once.
Scheduling a task will allow the campaign to update in your selected time frame.