This article will explain how to attach a feed for the purpose of creating a Dynamic Search Campaign.
If you haven't yet read the article 'How to create a Dynamic Search Campaign' you can do so HERE. The article explains the steps you need to take in order to create a dynamic search campaign in adCore. Adding a feed is only the first step.
Haven't created your XML feed yet? Read our Feed Specification Article to make sure it is written correctly.
There are three feed formats you can choose to upload into adCore:
To read up on the differences between the different formats please see THIS article.
To add any of the above mentioned feed formats follow the following steps:
1. Make sure you are under the Campaigns tab:
2. Make sure you are under the 'Dynamic Search Campaigns' left menu:
3. Click on the pink '+ New Feed' button
The "Feed Selector" box should open up:
4. Give your feed a Name and select the radio button () next to the feed format you wish to import.
a) For an XML feed you need to copy and paste the URL into the box.
b) For a TDF file you need to upload the file from your computer. (Make sure the file is saved as a Text tabs delimited)
c) For a text feed you need to copy and paste your text from a word, or text file to make sure you have formatting
5. Save your feed.
6. If all went well you should see 'Import status: good' as well as a new row with your feed name showing.