This article will explain how to make a new bundle of rules and how to attach a new bundle to your campaign.
If you have not yet read the beginners guide to writing new rules you can do so HERE.
A Bundle is simply a group of rules packaged together in order to be easier to manage and apply to multiple campaigns.
To create a new Bundle of Rules:
1. start by clicking on the '+ Add Bundle' button
2. Select the bundle you would like to add or make your own from the rules in the platform by clicking '+New Bundle'.
If you would like to create a new bundle start by
- clicking the '+New bundle'
- Give your Bundle a meaningful name
- If you want to duplicate an existing bundle (and then edit it) select Copy from existing bundle and select the bundle name
- Choose Private/Public: Private bundles can only be seen or used by other users in your AGENCY plan account. Public bundles can be used, and copied by all adCore users. Once a bundle is public, it cannot be edited. All rules in a public bundle must also be public.
- Write a detailed description (in words) of what the bundle does. Bear in mind that others will use your bundle so make sure the description is as clear as possible. Example: This rule will pause all ad groups that have a cost greater than 2 euros AND will pause all text ads on Sundays AND will add autoplacements where we had at least 2 clicks in the last 30d.