To start creating your campaign, you must first link an advertiser account through the Link Dashboard, and make sure to have a "Skeleton" version of the campaign present in your advertiser account. Once your account is linked, follow these steps under the Dynamic search Campaigns in the Campaigns tab:
1. Import your feed:
2. Map your feed. Click on the icon to open the Feed mapper:
3. Filter your feed. Click on the icon to open the Feed Filter :
4. Create your Keywords, Ads & Ad-Groups. Click on the icon to open the Campaign Builder:
5. Target the campaign to your desired advertiser account. Click on the icon to open the Campaign Selector:
6. Submit your campaign to "File" and test it before submitting it live, Click on the icon to open the Manual Submission window :
Once your campaign has been submitted live, the Automatic Scheduler will scan your feed and update inventory/price changes. Check your Submission Results frequently to detect any errors.