This is how you can download a feed and convert it to an Excel file
There 2 options that allow opening your feed in Excel:
The first option: You can download your feed by exporting a CSV file URL and opening it in Excel.
- Publish > Export > File;
- Choose a CSV format (Comma Delimited):
- Click on Copy, and paste the link into any browser;
- Right click your mouse and press “save as”;
- Give your file a desired name and save it with “.CSV” ending ;
- Open it as a regular excel sheet.
Open Excel. Go to Data > From Web:
Drop your URL from Feeditor. Click Ok:
Wait while its connecting:
And your feed should open in the excel sheet.