This article will describe the campaign creation process in Adcore
Dynamic Campaigns from Adcore are based on data feeds. In order to build your campaign, make sure your data feed is ready to use. How can you prepare your data feed?
- Think about the elements in your feed that you would like to include in the campaign (Campaign Name, Ad groups division, Ads components).
- Make sure the text in your columns doesn't exceed Google's character count.
- Include your Keywords into the feed.
- Make sure your Price is updated with your currency.
Once your feed is ready to use, Start building a new campaign. The workflow begins in the Ads tab:
1. Click +Ad
2. Select your feed/feed view
3. Select "Create New" under Target campaigns
On this tab, you will set your campaign, ad groups and ads.
Click Save and give your campaign view (campaign template) a unique name you will identify.
Continue to build your campaign in the Keywords tab.
NOTE: Keywords will be added in the Keywords tab.