This is how you can set up a dynamic Shopping campaign from Adcore to Google Ads
Under the Products tab, create a new Shopping campaign by clicking +Product:
- Choose the feed/feed view you wish to build your new campaign from;
- Give your new campaign a name (possible to use a dynamic value if you wish to create multiple campaigns);
- Define the campaign Budget;
- Choose a previous shopping campaign to Load settings from such as location, language etc. In case this is your first shopping campaign, you will need to create a shopping campaign from Google Ads first.
- Enter your Google Merchant ID;
- Choose a language and a country according to your feed. In case you wish to use “google product category” as a dynamic variable, choose the language of this column in the feed.
- Define your ad group and its bids
- Choose your campaign sync options (we recommend using full sync);
- Sub divide: Your Ad group parameter will always appear as the first sub divide. Choose the ID sub divide in order to add your products to the campaign.
- Click Save. Set a View name, Save and Execute.
From Publish > Execute/Schedule task, you could set up a scheduled updates to your campaign:
Execute will run this action once.
Scheduling a task will allow the campaign to update in your selected time frame.