These are the steps to follow in order to set a feed scheduled update from Google Merchant Center (Available only for Feeditor Pro license)
You can push your feed from Adcore views to the following shopping engines:
- Facebook catalog
- Google Shopping
- Bing Shopping
- Amazon Product Ads
1. Click on "Export", located at the left toolbar.
2. Select your preferred shopping engine from the Export menu and fill in the credentials as requested (finding FTP details from Merchant Center will be explained later).
3. Select the format of the uploaded file.
4. Select the frequency in which you like to push your feed and click “Run”.
Here are the steps to find the FTP information in Google Merchant:
- Login to your Merchant account.
- Go to Settings > SFTP/ FTP/ GCS.
- Copy your Username and Password from Merchant to Feeditor.
NOTE: The Feed name should be the same in Feeditor and in Merchant.
- Upload the new feed into Merchant (with the same name as the feed in Feeditor).
2. After continuing, use again the exact same name.