These are the steps to follow in order to set a feed scheduled update from Google Merchant Center (Available only for Feeditor Pro licence)
You can push your feed from Adcore views to the following shopping engines:
- Facebook catalog
- Google Shopping
- Bing Shopping
- Amazon Product Ads
- Click on “Publish”, located at the top right corner and go to “Schedule task”;
- You will first be requested to save a view for this task – give it a meaningful name and click “save”;
- Select the frequency in which you like to push your feed;
- Select your preferred shopping engine from the drop-down menu and fill in the credentials as requested;
Select the format of the uploaded file and click “Save”.
Here are the steps to find the FTP information in Google Merchant:
- Login to your Merchant account.
- Go to Settings > SFTP/ FTP/ GCS.
- Copy your Username and Password from Merchant to Feeditor.
NOTE: The Feed name should be the same in Feeditor and in Merchant.
- Upload the new feed into Merchant (with the same name as the feed in Feeditor).
2. After continuing, use again the exact same name.