With Smart Campaigns you can easily create 5 essential campaign types for the account, based on your website and business information.
There are 5 different smart campaigns that can be created via Adcore - Accounts tab:
- Converted Search Terms campaign: This will create a Search campaign targeting search terms that generated purchases over the last 90 days. This campaign will be automatically updated once a week.
- My Brand: This will create a Search campaign that will show your ads when people search your brand name.
- DSA: This will create a Dynamic Search Ads (DSA) campaign. This campaign uses your website content to target relevant searches and generate headlines that keeps your ads relevant.
- Smart Shopping: This will create a Shopping campaign. Shopping ads show users a photo of your product, plus a title, price, store name, and more. Before using this campaign type, please make sure to submit your feed to Google Merchant center and to connect between your Google Ads account and Google Merchant Center. This campaign will be automatically updated once a day.
- Products Search campaign: This will create a Search campaign targeting brand & model-related search terms based on your product feed data. Before choosing this campaign type, make sure you upload to Adcore your feed (how to upload a feed?) This campaign will be automatically updated once a week.
How to create smart campaigns?
Step 1: make sure you are on the Account tab.
Step 2: Click on “Smart campaigns” (the pencil icon):
- Fill in the settings:
- Insert your ads:
- Choose the campaign types you wish to create (you can choose more than one):
- click "Create"
- Head up to Google Ads and check your new campaigns (it might take a while, be patient).
Removing campaigns: un-check the desired campaign & save.