This article will explain the Efficiency section in SEMdoc Analyze dashboard
The Efficiency is split to 3 sections.
1. Waste Ratio - showcased our "Yearly Waste" for:
- Over Bidding - High CPA Keywords (higher at least by 10%)
- Low Quality Score - We are paying more per click for Keywords with a quality score of under 5.
- Zero conversions - The cost of Keywords that are not converting for us.
- Search Terms - The cost of Search Terms that are not converting for us.
NOTE: Each section in the Waste Ratio is clickable, and you can view the list of the relevant Keywords.
2. Touch Ration - Displays the conversions breakdown per campaign type.
3. Stagnation Ratio - Make sure that you add new campaign, ads and Keywords to the account (if relevant).
NOTE: you can change the priority of each section in the settings icon, in case not relevant to the account. After adjusting priority, the dashboard will re-calculate its information.